Brothers in Islaam: Do we have aspirations to call your family to Allaah? Is there a level that we wish to reach
in terms of our men and woman?
Yes, we wish that when we look at your young men and women, and men and women, we are reading when
Allaah the Exalted Said (what means): "Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and
believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men
and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting
men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who
remember Allaah often and the women who do so - for them Allaah has prepared forgiveness and a great
reward." [QUR’AAN 33:35]
Whenever these attributes are realized in our homes and families, we would reach the goal that is spoken of
and would have completed the task and goal.
Some would ask that if one accomplishes this, should they lay the proverbial stick down, and relax from the
hardships of calling them? The answer is no, until we and our families place our first steps in Paradise. That is
true relaxation and everlasting bliss and happiness.
O Allaah, make our actions pleasurable to You, make us happy by granting us fear of You, do not make us
miserable through disobeying You. Our Lord, give us wives and children that soothe our eyes, and make us
leaders for the pious. May Allaah the Exalted send His peace and blessings on our Prophet Muhammad, and
on his family and Companions.
Latest from umme huraira
- 18.Patience and loving Allâh [Patience and gratitude-Imaam Ibn Qayyim al jawziyyah
- 17.Patience is half of Îmân [Patience and gratitude-Imaam Ibn Qayyim al jawziyyah]
- 16. Patience at the time of bereavement [Patience and gratitude-Imaam Ibn Qayyim al jawziyyah]
- 15.Sahâbah on the virtues of patience [Patience and gratitude-Imaam Ibn Qayyim al jawziyyah]
- 14.Ahâdîth about patience [Patience and gratitude-Imaam Ibn Qayyim al jawziyyah]